Dog Training and Dog Trainers from Royvon
Dog training that works
Royvon Dog Training Schools are the UK's leading provider of professional canine obedience and behavioural dog training. We offer a wide range of training options - all delivered by caring, professional dog trainers at high quality premises. By using positive (non-aggressive) dog training methods and motivating the dogs we have an outstanding track record of success with many thousands of satisfied customers who now have well trained dogs.
Our training services and trainers cover the whole of the UK but we focus specifically on the following areas:
Core Training Services
We offer two categories of training services:
- Residential Dog Training: We train your dog at our clean, secure and modern boarding facilities over a period of a few weeks with a 99% success rate, as rated by our customers. Click Here to find out more about our highly effective residential dog training programme.
- Professional Dog Trainer Classes & Tutoring: We offer a range of specialised tutoring from our dog trainers including one 2 one training, group classes, workshops and dog training holidays with dedicated, professional dog trainers. Click Here to find out more about the wide range of services our dog trainers can offer you.
Free Dog Training Hints, Tips, Information and Resources
If you want to train your dog yourself without hands on professional training, and are just looking for some training tips, help or ideas then have a look at our Dog Training Resources and Information Page, we have a free Puppy Training EBook to download, dog training tips and breed profiles for over 80 different dog breeds, we offer a free personalised Trainability report specifically on your dog or you can just Instant Message us using one of the drop down Instant Message boxes on the front page of our site and ask us a question - we won't bite!
Click Here to go to our Dog Training Resources and Information Page.
We understand that because many people have a hectic lifestyle, conventional dog obedience classes are not always an option. Alternatively you may be going on holiday and this can be an ideal time to have your dog trained while you are away.
Our various residential training options involve four steps:-
- Your dog's known history and any specific obedience or behavioural issues are passed to us by means of our questionnaires.
- Dog Training - Your dog will then be trained according to the course content.
- Owner Training - On completion of your dog's training the obedience skills your dog has learnt will be demonstrated and you will be trained in the commands and response techniques that have been taught to your dog.
- Home training - We provide you with a 3-week home training plan and a complete aftercare service (Complete Package only).
Click Here to find out more about our residential training options.
Dog Trainers and Tutoring
If you have time available and you want to be directly involved with your dog's training then we have many options for you. The main principle for this type of dog training is that our professional dog trainers will work with you and your dog - at the same time our trainers teach you the techniques that you can use when you are at home. For the best results it is important that you practise with your dog as much as possible. We recommend at least once a day - but the more you practise the better your relationship will be.
Click Here to find out more about how our dog trainers can help you and your dog.
A well-trained dog is a happy dog
The relationship between an owner and his/her dog is a very special one. However, owning a dog is a huge responsibility and many dog owners find that their dogs 'misbehave', or are over boisterous, lack control and are generally much harder work than they expected.
Do you own a dog that makes you feel as though you have 'bitten off more than you can chew'? It's not just very worrying for the safety of your dog and those around you - it can also be very embarrassing.
Do you find yourself thinking, "If only my dog was well behaved and obedient how much more enjoyable it would be to go out for a walk?"
Owning a well trained dog will result in one of the most rewarding relationships you can have so a modest investment in professional dog training can transform life for both you and your dog.