Purpose & Values
"To enhance the quality of life for dogs and their owners"
- Remain the Market Leader in the field
- To become more easily accessible to all dog owners
- Earn market leadership in related/complementary fields
- Create Teams committed to the Royvon Purpose, Vision & Values
- Form strategic alliances with other reputable organisations when they
enhance the well-being of the dog community
- To act with integrity at all times
- To treat people as you would like to be treated
- To provide an excellent and consistent standard of training and care
- To encourage professional and personnel development
- To create a stress-free environment that promotes learning
- To be innovative
- To excel in all aspects of cleanliness, safety & hygiene
- To encourage communication internally & externally
Owning a dog is a significant responsibility, one that is shared by all parties involved, from the breeder to owner to the professional employed to offer advice and recommendations.
Therefore, to increase the probability of raising a happy, well-adjusted dog, consider the following pro-active steps towards ensuring the best possible quality of life with your dog.
Breeders: (How to recognise a responsible breeder)
Owners: (How to be a responsible owner)
Canine Professionals: (How to recognise a quality Trainer)
Our Philosophies: (School beliefs and practices)